Hilltop Collision Center
In 1999, Hilltop Collision Center opened and has continuously served customers in the Oregon City area with the same level of commitment and excellence.
We are a local business serving local clients and supporting local businesses and families. We support local charities and strive to keep Oregon business in Oregon. Our commitment to the local economy is designed to keep Oregon businesses working and supporting their employees and customers. Our relationships are not superficial, they are long term and loyal, something that is reflected in the way we do business, and in customer satisfaction. When you visit us, you will help us support your community.
We are equipped with the latest systems and technology to repair your vehicles to the most recent industry standards, and on time. Our competent appraisal and office staff will keep you informed throughout the repair process, never leaving you guessing.
- Talented and service-driven staff of 12 people and a shared a marketing rep
- 13,500 sqft. with 15 work bays and 20 customer parking spaces
- Storage space is available for 18 vehicles
- Clean, comfortable customer waiting area with ample seating, reading materials Clean appraiser work area with desk, phone,copier and fax machines
- Drive-In estimating bay
- ABS, CCC ONE Estimating and Digital Imaging
- Standox paint used in Unicure paint booth
- 2 Kansas Jack frame machines with Shark computerized measuring
- Miller and Aro welding equipment
- 4-Post and 2-Post Car Hoist
Our commitment to excellence is repeatedly rewarded with recognition by some of the leading insurance companies and adjusters. "Exceptional customer service" throughout the repair process is no accident, it is by design. We invite each of our customers to respond with a customer satisfaction survey, good or bad. Our customers tell us we're doing a great job.
The owners of Hilltop Collision have more than 35 years experience in the industry, which includes working as a claims adjuster. The owners have various affiliations and certifications, which include the Better Business Bureau, Oregon City Chamber of Commerce, and the Electric Vehicle Association.